Chambers & Partners Guide Recognizes PETOŠEVIĆ in Five Jurisdictions
The 2020 Chambers & Partners Guide for Europe, one of the top publications on legal industry rankings, recently recognized PETOŠEVIĆ offices and practitioners in five jurisdictions.
PETOŠEVIĆ was ranked as follows:
Croatia — Intellectual Property — Band 2
Montenegro — Corporate/Commercial — Band 3
North Macedonia — Intellectual Property — Band 2
Serbia — Intellectual Property — Band 1
Ukraine — Intellectual Property — Recognized Practitioner
Regional Manager for Western Balkans Mihajlo Zatezalo was recognized as an Eminent Practitioner in Serbia.
For more information and to read testimonials about PETOŠEVIĆ and our team, please visit our Awards page.
March 2020 News
- Kazakhstan Limits Administrative Actions IPR Owners Can Take Against Small Businesses
- UPC Future Uncertain Amid News from Germany and UK
- Cake Wars in Ukraine: Confectioner Roshen Sues Ice Cream Maker Khladoprom over “Kyiv Cake” Trademark
- Coronavirus-Related Applications Reported by Several Countries
- Hungarian Officials Seize Fake Apparel
- Romanian Customs Seize Fake Sneakers
- Serbian Customs Seize Fake Perfume, Apparel, Accessories
- New Trademark Law in Serbia Brings Significant Changes
- Ukrainian Authorities Shut Down Production and Sale of Fake Medicines
- Hungarian Officials Seize Nearly EUR 500,000 Worth of Fake Nike® Sneakers
- Serbian Customs Seize Fake Apparel, Shoes, Accessories, Perfume
- Romanian Customs Seize Fake Makeup and Toys