Mihajlo Zatezalo Contributes Serbia Chapter to EPO Patent Enforcement in Europe Guide
PETOŠEVIĆ Regional Manager for the Western Balkans Mihajlo Zatezalo recently contributed the chapter on Serbia to the “Patent Enforcement in Europe” guide published by the European Patent Office (EPO).
“Patent Enforcement in Europe” is a compilation of country profiles which provides a comprehensive insight into national enforcement practices and procedures in the European Patent Convention (EPC) contracting states.
For more information, please contact Mihajlo Zatezalo at our Serbia office.
March 2020 News
- Kazakhstan Limits Administrative Actions IPR Owners Can Take Against Small Businesses
- UPC Future Uncertain Amid News from Germany and UK
- Cake Wars in Ukraine: Confectioner Roshen Sues Ice Cream Maker Khladoprom over “Kyiv Cake” Trademark
- Coronavirus-Related Applications Reported by Several Countries
- Hungarian Officials Seize Fake Apparel
- Romanian Customs Seize Fake Sneakers
- Serbian Customs Seize Fake Perfume, Apparel, Accessories
- New Trademark Law in Serbia Brings Significant Changes
- Ukrainian Authorities Shut Down Production and Sale of Fake Medicines
- Hungarian Officials Seize Nearly EUR 500,000 Worth of Fake Nike® Sneakers
- Serbian Customs Seize Fake Apparel, Shoes, Accessories, Perfume
- Romanian Customs Seize Fake Makeup and Toys