Aura Campeanu Receives Client Choice Award in London
On February 6, 2020, PETOŠEVIĆ Romania Head of Office Aura Campeanu received Lexology’s Client Choice Award 2020 at a gala award dinner in London, UK.
The Client Choice awards recognize legal practitioners from around the world who stand apart for the excellent client care they provide and the quality of their service. Law firms and practitioners can only be nominated for this recognition by corporate counsel. Aura is the exclusive winner of the Intellectual Property – Trademarks category for Romania.
PETOŠEVIĆ Bulgaria Head of Office Dimitar Batakliev joined Ms. Campeanu for this special event and announcement of award winners, which took place at One Great George Street in London’s historic Westminster.
You can see the photos from the event in our gallery.
March 2020 News
- Kazakhstan Limits Administrative Actions IPR Owners Can Take Against Small Businesses
- UPC Future Uncertain Amid News from Germany and UK
- Cake Wars in Ukraine: Confectioner Roshen Sues Ice Cream Maker Khladoprom over “Kyiv Cake” Trademark
- Coronavirus-Related Applications Reported by Several Countries
- Hungarian Officials Seize Fake Apparel
- Romanian Customs Seize Fake Sneakers
- Serbian Customs Seize Fake Perfume, Apparel, Accessories
- New Trademark Law in Serbia Brings Significant Changes
- Ukrainian Authorities Shut Down Production and Sale of Fake Medicines
- Hungarian Officials Seize Nearly EUR 500,000 Worth of Fake Nike® Sneakers
- Serbian Customs Seize Fake Apparel, Shoes, Accessories, Perfume
- Romanian Customs Seize Fake Makeup and Toys