IAM Patent 1000 Recognizes Three PETOŠEVIĆ Offices and Lawyers for Excellent Patent Work
The IAM Patent 1000 – The World’s Leading Patent Professionals 2019 rankings were recently published, recognizing PETOŠEVIĆ offices and practitioners in three jurisdictions.
The IAM Patent 1000 is published by IAM, a leading IP business information provider and the sister publication of World Trademark Review. Banding includes Gold, Silver, and Bronze bands or just a Recommendation without a band in some countries.
PETOŠEVIĆ was ranked as follows:
The guide shined a spotlight on three PETOŠEVIĆ lawyers for excellent patent work:
For more information and to read testimonials about PETOŠEVIĆ and our practitioners, please visit our Awards page.
September 2019 News
- Russia Introduces GI Protection
- Mattel Inc. Cannot Register Barbie® Trademark in Certain Classes in Ukraine
- WIPO Arbitration and Mediation Center Issues First Decision under UA-DRP
- Russia to Introduce Electronic Registration Certificates and Letters Patent
- New Food Labeling Law Enters into Force in Ukraine
- WIPO to Discontinue Fax Services for PCT Applicants
- Hungarian Customs Seize EUR 1 Million Worth of Fake Goods
- Romanian Customs Seize Fake Apparel, Footwear