Romanian Customs Seize Fake Apparel, Footwear
On July 11, 2019, Romanian customs officials seized 9,250 footwear and apparel items believed to infringe numerous trademarks, including Calvin Klein®, Adidas®, Puma®, Nike®, New Balance®, Spiderman®, Reebok®, Armani®, D&G®, Prada®, Disney®, Tommy Hilfiger®, Bvlgari®, Lacoste®, Diesel® and Lancôme®.
The goods were discovered during raids of warehouses belonging to a commercial center in the capital of Bucharest and are estimated to be worth approximately EUR 68,500 (USD 76,000).
Prepared by: Bogdan Neagoe
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Source: Romanian Customs website
September 2019 News
- Russia Introduces GI Protection
- Mattel Inc. Cannot Register Barbie® Trademark in Certain Classes in Ukraine
- WIPO Arbitration and Mediation Center Issues First Decision under UA-DRP
- Russia to Introduce Electronic Registration Certificates and Letters Patent
- New Food Labeling Law Enters into Force in Ukraine
- WIPO to Discontinue Fax Services for PCT Applicants
- Hungarian Customs Seize EUR 1 Million Worth of Fake Goods
- Romanian Customs Seize Fake Apparel, Footwear