Aura Campeanu Ranked as Trademark Star in MIP IP Stars Guide
The IP Stars guide, one of the major sources listing notable IP firms and practitioners all over the world, has ranked Head of PETOŠEVIĆ Romania Aura Campeanu as a Trademark Star, a highly recommended individual practitioner in the trademark practice area, for the third year in a row.
The IP Stars guide, published by Managing Intellectual Property (MIP), a well-respected publisher in the IP industry, recently announced its trademark and patent rankings, in which PETOŠEVIĆ was recommended for trademark and patent work in six jurisdictions.
For more information and to read testimonials about PETOŠEVIĆ and our team, please visit our Awards page.
July 2018 News
- Belarus Amends Law on Patents for Inventions, Utility Models and Industrial Designs
- New Croatian IP Legislation Abolishes Appeal Boards
- Ukrainian Cyber Police Shut Down Movie Streaming Website
- Serbian Customs Seize Fake Apparel
- Albania Introduces New Trademark Regulation
- Montenegro Joins DesignView
- Hungarian Customs Seize Fake Alloy Wheels
- Serbian Customs Seize Fake Apparel, Footwear, Accessories, Perfumes