Montenegro Joins DesignView
Jul 3 2018 - 15:01
On May 28, 2018, the Montenegrin IPO made its industrial design data available through DesignView, an online database and search tool created to provide free access to data on designs registered in all participating national offices.
There are now 65 participating offices and over 13.6 million designs available on DesignView, including more than 270 from Montenegro.
Prepared by: Djurdja Krivokapić
For more information, please contact email@example.com.
Read more news on Montenegro or Designs. Get our latest IP news or browse IP News Eastern Europe Archives.
July 2018 News
- Belarus Amends Law on Patents for Inventions, Utility Models and Industrial Designs
- New Croatian IP Legislation Abolishes Appeal Boards
- Ukrainian Cyber Police Shut Down Movie Streaming Website
- Serbian Customs Seize Fake Apparel
- Albania Introduces New Trademark Regulation
- Montenegro Joins DesignView
- Hungarian Customs Seize Fake Alloy Wheels
- Serbian Customs Seize Fake Apparel, Footwear, Accessories, Perfumes