IP Stars Ranks PETOŠEVIĆ In Six Jurisdictions
MIP’s IP Stars Trademark and Patent Rankings were recently published, recognizing PETOŠEVIĆ offices for outstanding work in six jurisdictions.
The IP Stars guide is published by Managing Intellectual Property (MIP), a well-respected publisher in the IP industry.
The results feature firms ranked according to practice areas in different tiers, as highly recommended, or recommended. The number of tiers varies by jurisdiction, while in smaller countries rankings are not divided into practice areas and sub-practice areas.
PETOŠEVIĆ was ranked as follows:
Bulgaria — Trademark — Notable Firm
Croatia — Intellectual property — Recommended
Romania — Trademark prosecution — Tier 2
Romania — Patent prosecution — Recommended
Serbia — Intellectual Property — Highly Recommended
Slovenia — Intellectual property — Recommended
Ukraine — Trademark — Tier 3
For more information and to read testimonials about PETOŠEVIĆ and our team, please visit our Awards page.
April 2018 News
- Take Five - New Grace Period for Non Use in Ukraine via Association Agreement?
- Russian Constitutional Court Clarifies How to Tackle Parallel Imports
- Romania Drafts New Trademark Law
- Montenegro Joins TMview
- Ukraine Drafts Amendments to Patent Legislation
- New Laws on Inventions and Industrial Designs in Turkmenistan
- Bulgaria Amends Copyright Law to Implement EU Directive on Collective Management
- Fake Phone Chargers and Perfumes Destroyed in Slovenia
- Bosnian Officials Seize Fake Footwear