Serbian Customs Seize Fake Apparel, Footwear, Accessories, Perfumes
In the time period May 25 – June 19, 2018, Serbian Customs officials seized over 4,100 items of apparel, more than 1000 pairs of footwear, over 550 accessories (including headphones and smartphone accessories), around 100 perfumes and 60 blankets believed to be counterfeit.
The goods are believed to infringe numerous trademarks, including Polo®, Gant®, Nike®, Louis Vuitton®, Gucci®, Puma®, Adidas®, Armani®, Dsquared2®, Calvin Klein®, Snoopy®, Samsung®, SanDisk®, JBL®, Guess®, Minnie Mouse®, Spiderman®, Frozen®, Mickie Mouse®, Hello Kitty®, Desigual®, Philipp Plein®, Bambi®, Zara®, Dior®, Tommy Hilfiger®, Cavalli®, Jean Paul Gaultier®, Chanel®, Kenzo®, Lancôme® and Paco Rabanne®.
The goods were seized on seven different occasions at the Gradina border crossing point with Bulgaria and on a highway checkpoint in southern Serbia.
Prepared by: Djurdja Krivokapić
For more information, please contact email@example.com.
Source: Serbian Customs
July 2018 News
- Belarus Amends Law on Patents for Inventions, Utility Models and Industrial Designs
- New Croatian IP Legislation Abolishes Appeal Boards
- Ukrainian Cyber Police Shut Down Movie Streaming Website
- Serbian Customs Seize Fake Apparel
- Albania Introduces New Trademark Regulation
- Montenegro Joins DesignView
- Hungarian Customs Seize Fake Alloy Wheels
- Serbian Customs Seize Fake Apparel, Footwear, Accessories, Perfumes