Chambers & Partners Ranks PETOŠEVIĆ In Seven Jurisdictions
The 2018 Chambers & Partners Guide for Europe, one of the top publications on legal industry rankings, recently recognized PETOŠEVIĆ offices and practitioners in seven jurisdictions.
PETOŠEVIĆ was ranked as follows:
Albania — Intellectual Property — Band 3
Croatia — Intellectual Property — Band 2
Macedonia — Intellectual Property — Band 1
Montenegro — Corporate/Commercial — Band 2
Serbia — Intellectual Property — Band 1
Slovenia — Intellectual Property — Band 2
Ukraine — Intellectual Property — Recognized Practitioner
As for ranked individuals, Regional Manager for Western Balkans Mihajlo Zatezalo was recognized as a leading lawyer in Serbia in Band 1, while PETOŠEVIĆ Macedonia Head of Office Živka Kostovska Stojkovska was recognized as a leading practitioner in Macedonia in Band 2. Senior Associate at PETOŠEVIĆ Albania, Irma Cami, was also acknowledged as a Recognized Practitioner in Albania.
For more information and to read testimonials about PETOŠEVIĆ and our team, please visit our Awards page.
April 2018 News
- Take Five - New Grace Period for Non Use in Ukraine via Association Agreement?
- Russian Constitutional Court Clarifies How to Tackle Parallel Imports
- Romania Drafts New Trademark Law
- Montenegro Joins TMview
- Ukraine Drafts Amendments to Patent Legislation
- New Laws on Inventions and Industrial Designs in Turkmenistan
- Bulgaria Amends Copyright Law to Implement EU Directive on Collective Management
- Fake Phone Chargers and Perfumes Destroyed in Slovenia
- Bosnian Officials Seize Fake Footwear