Jasna Jusić Appointed Vice-Chair of INTA Country Marks Subcommittee for 2018-2019
PETOŠEVIĆ Montenegro Head of Office Jasna Jusić was recently appointed Vice-Chair of the Country Marks Subcommittee of the International Trademark Association’s (INTA) Emerging Issues Committee for the term 2018-2019.
Jasna is a long-time active INTA member and has previously already served on the Emerging Issues Committee.
For more information, please contact Jasna Jusić.
December 2017 News
- Russia Ratifies Hague Agreement on Industrial Designs
- Romanian Officials Raid Two Malls, Find EUR 73,000 Worth of Fake Goods
- Hungarian Officials Seize Fake Hollóháza Porcelain
- Serbian Customs Seize 16.5 Tons of Fake Candy
- Albanian IPO Establishes Likelihood of Association in Recent PUNK v. BLACK PUNK Case
- Bulgaria Amends Civil Procedure Code
- Bosnia and Herzegovina Accedes to International Convention for the Protection of New Varieties of Plants
- Romanian Customs Seize Fake Apparel, Footwear
- Serbian Customs Seize Fake Footwear, Apparel, Accessories and Perfume
- Ukrainian Customs Seize Fake Cigarettes
- Fake Apparel and Labels Destroyed in Serbia