PETOŠEVIĆ Slovenia Team Speaks IP to High School Students
On November 23, 2017, students of the Žiga Zois Slovenian high school from Trieste, Italy visited the PETOŠEVIĆ Slovenia office as part of their annual excursion to Ljubljana. The school organized visits to several companies in order to acquaint their students with different employment opportunities.
At PETOŠEVIĆ Slovenia, Head of Office Tatjana Simović, Associate Maja Žnidarič and Junior Associates Barbara Mencin and Natalija Vinčec spoke to students about the basics of intellectual property law and the role of IP firms. Using real-life examples to answer students’ questions, our Slovenian team discussed the value of IP rights and the types of acts that infringe these rights.
You can see the photos from the presentation in our gallery.
December 2017 News
- Russia Ratifies Hague Agreement on Industrial Designs
- Romanian Officials Raid Two Malls, Find EUR 73,000 Worth of Fake Goods
- Hungarian Officials Seize Fake Hollóháza Porcelain
- Serbian Customs Seize 16.5 Tons of Fake Candy
- Albanian IPO Establishes Likelihood of Association in Recent PUNK v. BLACK PUNK Case
- Bulgaria Amends Civil Procedure Code
- Bosnia and Herzegovina Accedes to International Convention for the Protection of New Varieties of Plants
- Romanian Customs Seize Fake Apparel, Footwear
- Serbian Customs Seize Fake Footwear, Apparel, Accessories and Perfume
- Ukrainian Customs Seize Fake Cigarettes
- Fake Apparel and Labels Destroyed in Serbia