PETOŠEVIĆ Boosts its Russia, Ukraine Offices and the CIS Practice
PETOŠEVIĆ has enhanced its Kyiv and Moscow offices with the arrival of seasoned IP lawyers Natalia Stetsenko and Alexander Lebedev.
Natalia Stetsenko, Senior Associate, recently joined the PETOŠEVIĆ team in Ukraine. She handles contentious matters with an emphasis on enforcement of trademarks, industrial designs, patent rights and copyright. Natalia also does anti-counterfeiting work in Ukraine and other former USSR countries. She also has ample experience in the protection of plant variety rights in this region.
Prior to joining PETOŠEVIĆ, Natalia worked for 18 years with a firm in Kyiv where her practice focused on enforcement of patent and trademark rights, anti-counterfeiting, protection of plant variety rights and IP-related regulatory issues in the field of pharmaceuticals and agrochemicals.
Natalia is a member of the International Trademark Association and a panelist at the Forum, an ICANN-approved domain name dispute resolution provider.
For more information, please contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alexander Lebedev, Attorney at Law and Patent & Trademark Attorney, recently joined the PETOŠEVIĆ team in Russia. With over 15 years of extensive experience in all areas of intellectual property and exceptional analytical skills, he handles contentious and non-contentious matters with an emphasis on prosecution and enforcement of trademarks and industrial designs before Rospatent and Russian courts.
Prior to joining PETOŠEVIĆ, Alexander worked at another Russian law firm as head of the litigation department and at Rospatent, first as a copyright examiner and then as Rospatent representative before courts, where he defended Rospatent’s decisions, in particular related to cancellations of various IP rights.
For more information, please contact him at email@example.com.
At PETOŠEVIĆ, we are thrilled to be strengthening our teams in Russia and former USSR countries and look forward to further developing our practice and expertise with Natalia Stetsenko and Alexander Lebedev on board.
February 2017 News
- The Challenges of Resolving Ukrainian Third-Level Domain Name Disputes
- Rospatent and EPO Launch Joint Patent Prosecution Highway
- Poland Joins Global Patent Prosecution Highway
- Russian IP Court Issues Interesting Decision Concerning Use of Third Party Trademarks
- Alibaba Group Sues Ukrainian Citizen for Trademark Infringement
- Major Brand Owners Urge European Commission to Tackle Counterfeiting
- Ukrainian Police Seize Counterfeit Household Chemicals
- Macedonian Customs Office Organizes IP Rights Protection Courses
- Slovak Customs Seize EUR 490,000 Worth of Counterfeit Bed Linen
- Serbian Customs Seize Over Four Tons of Fake Apparel
- PETOŠEVIĆ Successfully Represents Client in Serbian Lookalike Case