Mihajlo Zatezalo Presents at Educational Seminar for Customs Officials
On June 23, Mihajlo Zatezalo, head of PETOŠEVIĆ office in Belgrade, Serbia, presented at a two-day seminar aimed at educating local customs officials on how to recognize counterfeit products.
Mihajlo Zatezalo held a presentation on behalf of Procter & Gamble and shared useful information, examples and tips that will help the customs officials in their fight against counterfeit P&G goods.
About 40 local customs and police officials attended the presentations by representatives of approximately 20 brands.
The educational seminar took place at the main Customs Administration office building in Belgrade.
For more information, please contact Mihajlo Zatezalo.
July 2016 News
- Montenegro Amends Laws on Trademarks, Designs, Semiconductor Topographies
- New Trademark Law Enters into Force in Belarus
- New Copyright Law to Enter into Force in Albania
- CJEU: Operators of Physical Marketplaces May be Forced to Stop Trademark Infringements of Market Traders
- Romanian Court Orders Withdrawal of AQUA CARPATICA Bottles from the Romanian Market
- Bulgarian Customs Seize Fake Apparel
- Romanian Customs Seize Counterfeit Clothing, Footwear
- Update on Kosovo PoA Situation
- Ukraine Simplifies Registration of Medicines
- Ukrainian Antimonopoly Committee Calls for Prescribing Free and Discounted Medicines by Generic Names
- Albania and Georgia Join TMview and DesignView