PETOŠEVIĆ Hungary Moves to New Address
Our office in Hungary has moved to a new address. Please update your records accordingly with the information provided below.
10 Alkotmany Street, 1st floor, Apt. 8
T: +36 1 793 9853
F: +36 1 799 5548
We are also pleased to announce that Ms. Zita Harsányi, attorney at law, recently joined PETOŠEVIĆ in Hungary.
In addition to managing intellectual property matters, Zita will also be the director of our office in Budapest.
Ms. Harsányi is experienced in representing clients before the courts in trademark infringement proceedings.
She also handles complex trademark, patent and industrial design prosecution matters. Ms. Harsányi is a member of the Hungarian Trademark Association and the Budapest Chamber of Attorneys at Law.
For more information, please visit Ms. Harsányi’s web bio or contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org
December 2013 News
- Serbia to Amend Copyright Law
- Montenegro Strengthens Enforcement Against Industrial Design Infringement
- Ukrainian Court Rules in Favor of Austrian Drug Maker in Patent Infringement Case
- Estonian National Patent Data Added to PATENTSCOPE
- Czech Republic and Finland Launch Patent Prosecution Highway
- Russian PTO Joins TMClass
- Croatia Amends Copyright Law
- Macedonian Police Seize 18,000 Pairs of Counterfeit Footwear
- Fake Skullcandy Earphones and Pepsi Radios Destroyed in Slovenia
- Romanian Customs Seize EUR 1.5M Worth of Counterfeits
- Slovenia Amends Industrial Property Act
- New Official Fees in Russia
- Slovak IPO Launches New E-Filing Services