Serbian Customs Detain Fake Apparel, Footwear, Accessories, Labels
On February 27 and 28, 2022, Serbian customs officials at the Gradina border crossing point with Bulgaria detained apparel, footwear, accessories and labels believed to infringe numerous trademarks, including Prada®, Armani®, Moncler®, Dolce & Gabanna®, Adidas®, Nike®, Puma®, Valentino®, Louis Vuitton® and Boss®.
The goods, estimated to be worth approximately EUR 6,500 (USD 7,250), as well as around 30 kg of labels, were detained during the inspection of two trucks arriving from Turkey.
Prepared by: Djurdja Krivokapić
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Source: Serbian Customs website
April 2022 News
- IP Deadlines under Martial Law in Ukraine
- Uzbekistan Adopts Law on Geographical Indications
- Hungary Amends SPC Regulations
- Kazakhstan Amends Official Language Legislation
- Hungarian IPO Clarifies Deadline Extensions in Trademark Procedures
- Serbian Customs Detain Fake Apparel, Footwear, Accessories, Labels
- Important Notice Concerning Deadlines in IP Matters before the Ukrainian IPO