Ukraine Launches Madrid e-Filing
On December 20, 2021, the Ukrainian Intellectual Property Office launched the Madrid e-Filing service, allowing applicants who want to protect their marks abroad under the Madrid Protocol to file international trademark applications online.
Madrid e-Filing provides in-app access to the Madrid Goods and Services Manager, allowing users to check the classification of terms in their lists of goods and services, communicate with their office of origin and receive and respond to irregularities issued by WIPO electronically.
The Ukrainian IPO’s adoption of Madrid e-Filing brings the number of users of this WIPO facility to fifteen.
Prepared by: Djurdja Krivokapić
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Source: WIPO website
February 2022 News
- Serbia Amends Patent Law
- Montenegro Ratifies EPC, Amends Patent and Copyright Laws
- Hungary Amends Patent Act
- Belarus Joins Eurasian Design System
- UPC Provisional Application Protocol Enters into Force
- Russia Accedes to Geneva Act of the Lisbon Agreement
- EAPO Enables WIPO DAS for Eurasian Design Applicants
- Ukraine Launches Madrid e-Filing
- Ukrainian Authorities Shut Down Sale of Fake Cancer Drugs
- Fake Apparel, Footwear, Accessories Destroyed In Montenegro
- Serbian Customs Detain Fake Apparel and Accessories