Ukrainian Customs Seize Fake Footballs
Ukrainian customs officials in the port city of Odessa in southern Ukraine recently seized nearly 2,000 footballs infringing the UEFA Champions League® trademark. The fake goods arrived from Pakistan.
The 2020 UEFA European Football Championship, which was scheduled to take place in June and July 2020, has been postponed until 2021 due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Prepared by: Valentyna Martynenko
For more information, please contact email@example.com.
Source: Ukraine Alliance Against Counterfeiting and Piracy website
August 2020 News
- Romania: New Trademark Law Brings Important Changes
- Ukraine Adopts Bylaws Implementing Customs Code Amendments
- Russia Elaborates Procedure for Informal Observations Regarding Company and Trade Names
- Russian Trademark FAQ: 2020 Cheat Sheet
- Uzbekistan Approves Legal Requirement to Prescribe Medicines Using International Nonproprietary Names
- Kazakhstan Amends Digital Technology Regulations
- Russia Introduces Electronic Registration Certificates and Letters Patent
- EU Loses EUR 83 Billion Each Year in Sales Due to Counterfeiting
- Ukrainian Authorities Shut Down Production of Counterfeit Crop Protection Chemicals
- Hungarian Officials Seize Fake Apparel, Accessories
- Ukrainian Customs Seize Fake Footballs