Kazakh Officials Seize Fake Sneakers
Kazakh Economic Investigation Department (EID) officials in the Almaty region in southeastern Kazakhstan recently seized nearly 800 pairs of sneakers infringing the Adidas®, Nike® and Reebok® trademarks.
The sneakers, which were discovered during the inspection of a warehouse, were manufactured by a Kazakh citizen. They are estimated to be worth approximately EUR 40,000 (USD 45,000).
Prepared by: Dayana Auezova
For more information, please contact email@example.com.
Sources: Kazakh Committee on Financial Monitoring website, KazTAG news website, Sputnik news website, Kazakhstan Today news website
July 2020 News
- How to Register a Trademark in Russia – a Quick Guide
- Poland Introduces Specialized IP Courts, New Types of Court Actions
- Ukraine to Introduce Research Exemption to Patent Law
- Russian GI Law to Enter into Force Soon
- More Patent Validations and Utility Model Applications in Hungary in 2019
- Kazakhstan Launches App for Checking Alcoholic Drinks’ Authenticity
- Kazakh Officials Seize Fake Sneakers