Hungarian Officials Seize EUR 33,000 Worth of Fake Perfume
During a recent inspection of a warehouse in the capital of Budapest, the Hungarian National Tax and Customs Administration (NTCA) officials seized nearly 5,000 bottles of perfume infringing the Gucci®, Yves Saint Laurent®, Chanel® and Hugo Boss® trademarks.
France was the intended destination for the goods estimated to be worth approximately EUR 33,000 (USD 36,400).
Prepared by: Erika Farkas
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Source: Hungarian National Tax and Customs Administration website
January 2020 News
- Serbia Adopts New Trademark Law, Introduces Opposition System
- Slovenia: Plain Tobacco Packaging Obligatory as of January 1, 2020
- Ukraine Increases Criminal Penalties for Production and Distribution of Fake Drugs
- Uzbekistan to Introduce Reference Pricing System for Pharmaceuticals
- Hungarian Officials Seize EUR 33,000 Worth of Fake Perfume
- Officials Seize Fake Burberry® Scarves at Belgrade Airport