Officials Seize Fake Burberry® Scarves at Belgrade Airport
On January 9, 2020, Serbian customs officials at Belgrade’s Nikola Tesla airport seized 100kg of scarves believed to infringe the Burberry® trademark.
The scarves were discovered in a shipment containing 17,000 textile products, intended for an importer from Belgrade. The goods originated in India and arrived in Belgrade via Russia.
Prepared by: Djurdja Krivokapić
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Source: Serbian Customs website
January 2020 News
- Serbia Adopts New Trademark Law, Introduces Opposition System
- Slovenia: Plain Tobacco Packaging Obligatory as of January 1, 2020
- Ukraine Increases Criminal Penalties for Production and Distribution of Fake Drugs
- Uzbekistan to Introduce Reference Pricing System for Pharmaceuticals
- Hungarian Officials Seize EUR 33,000 Worth of Fake Perfume
- Officials Seize Fake Burberry® Scarves at Belgrade Airport