Moldova Joins TMclass
On October 23, 2017, the Moldovan State Agency on Intellectual Property (AGEPI) joined TMclass, a joint project between EUIPO and the IPOs of participating states.
The goal is to provide a common online classification tool where national offices can publish their official and approved lists of goods and services. This allows trademark applicants to search for classification terms and compare the classification databases of all participating offices.
This latest addition brings a total of 66 national and regional IPOs, including EUIPO, WIPO and OAPI, into the tool, whose users can translate the terms to and from any of the 43 available languages.
Prepared by: Djurdja Krivokapić
For more information, please contact email@example.com.
November 2017 News
- Moldova Joins TMclass
- Romania Introduces Maintenance Fee for .ro Domains
- Ukraine to Establish IP Court Soon
- Hungarian Authorities Seize over EUR 500,000 Worth of Fake Drugs
- Ukrainian Cyber Police Shut Down Movie Streaming Website
- 75% of Suspected Fake E-Shops Re-Use Popular Domain Names, Reports EUIPO