Lithuanian Patent Data Integrated into Espacenet
Lithuanian patents and patent applications have recently been integrated into Espacenet, EPO’s online patent database and search tool which includes patent documents of EPO member states.
In 2015, the EPO stated that Espacenet offers access to more than 90 million patent documents containing information about inventions and technical developments from 1836 to present times.
Prepared by: Djurdja Krivokapić
For more information, please contact email@example.com.
Source: Lithuanian State Patent Bureau
October 2016 News
- Kazakhstan Drafting Amendments to IP Laws
- Lithuanian Patent Data Integrated into Espacenet
- Hungarian Officials Seize Counterfeit Electronic Devices with Unlicensed Software
- Fake Toys, Cell Phone Accessories, Sneakers Destroyed in Serbia
- Bulgarian Customs Seize Fake Toys, Work Gloves and Watches
- Romanian Customs Seize Counterfeit Party Paraphernalia
- Serbian Customs Seize Fake Boots