Romanian Customs Seize Counterfeit Party Paraphernalia
On September 27, 2016, Romanian officials at the Border Customs Office of Constanta, the port city on the coast of Romania, seized products for children’s parties, such as paper helmets, plastic straws, napkins and cardboard plates, believed to infringe Disney®, Hello Kitty®, Toy Story®, Cars®, Minions®, Smurf®, SpongeBob®, Spiderman®, Dora the Explorer® and Tweety® trademarks.
The total value of the counterfeit goods, arriving from China and intended for a Romanian company located in Bucharest, is estimated at approximately EUR 167,000 (USD 183,500).
Prepared by: Roxana Sarghi
For more information, please contact email@example.com.
Source: Romanian Customs website
October 2016 News
- Kazakhstan Drafting Amendments to IP Laws
- Lithuanian Patent Data Integrated into Espacenet
- Hungarian Officials Seize Counterfeit Electronic Devices with Unlicensed Software
- Fake Toys, Cell Phone Accessories, Sneakers Destroyed in Serbia
- Bulgarian Customs Seize Fake Toys, Work Gloves and Watches
- Romanian Customs Seize Counterfeit Party Paraphernalia
- Serbian Customs Seize Fake Boots