Serbian Customs Seize Fake Boots
On October 10, 2016, Serbian customs officials at the Gradina border crossing point with Bulgaria discovered and seized nearly 2,500 pairs of boots believed to infringe the CAT® trademark. The goods were arriving from Turkey and were intended for an importer from Belgrade.
Prepared by: Djurdja Krivokapić
For more information, please contact email@example.com.
Source: Serbian Customs website
October 2016 News
- Kazakhstan Drafting Amendments to IP Laws
- Lithuanian Patent Data Integrated into Espacenet
- Hungarian Officials Seize Counterfeit Electronic Devices with Unlicensed Software
- Fake Toys, Cell Phone Accessories, Sneakers Destroyed in Serbia
- Bulgarian Customs Seize Fake Toys, Work Gloves and Watches
- Romanian Customs Seize Counterfeit Party Paraphernalia
- Serbian Customs Seize Fake Boots