Moldova Ratifies Beijing Treaty on Audiovisual Performances
On September 4, the Republic of Moldova deposited its instrument of ratification to the Beijing Treaty on Audiovisual Performances, adopted in Beijing on June 24, 2012, regulating copyright for audiovisual performances.
The treaty will enter into force in accordance with Article 26, i.e. three months after 30 of the contracting countries have ratified the treaty and deposited their instruments of accession.
Prepared by: Masa Lopicic Popovic
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Source: WIPO, Moldovan PTO
September 2015 News
- New Legislation on Customs Measures in Serbia
- Kosovo Amends Patent and Trademark Legislation
- Russia Adopts Three New IP-Related Regulations
- Google Faces Issues Over Unfair Competition in Russia
- Priority Registration of Domain Names in Armenian Script Ends November 30
- Moldova Ratifies Beijing Treaty on Audiovisual Performances
- Czech Firm Develops Smartphone Application That Helps Uncover Fake Goods
- Anti-Counterfeiting Event Organized in Ukraine
- Fake Sportswear, Sneakers Destroyed in Bulgaria
- Bulgarian Customs Seize Counterfeit Perfumes, Bags, Shoes
- Hungarian Officials Seize Fake Laundry Detergent