Amendments to Montenegro’s Trademark Law Enter into Force
As we reported last month, Montenegro has recently drafted amendments to its trademark law.
The amendments were published in the Official Gazette No.18/2014 on April 11 and the amended law entered into force on April 19.
By: Jasna Jusic
For more information, please contact Jasna Jusic at our Montenegro office.
April 2014 News
- Kyrgyzstan Amends Trademark Law
- Amendments to Montenegro’s Trademark Law Enter into Force
- Montenegro and OHIM Sign Cooperation Agreement
- Romania Joins DesignView
- New EU Customs Enforcement Regulation: Implementation Update
- Slovenia: Patent Applications Increase, Trademark and Design Applications Decrease in 2013
- Slovenia: Number of Customs Detentions, Value of Detained Goods Increase in 2013
- Serbian Customs Seize Counterfeit Kids Clothing Sets
- Romanian Customs Seize Counterfeit Puzzles, Toys