Romania Joins DesignView
The registered industrial design data of the State Office for Inventions and Trademarks of Romania (OSIM) has been integrated into the DesignView, online database and search tool created to provide free access to data on designs registered in all participating national offices.
The Romanian PTO is the 16th office to become part of DesignView, joining Portugal, Benelux, Estonia, Spain, Greece, Bulgaria, Slovakia, Latvia, Slovenia, Sweden, Lithuania, Czech Republic, France, Malta and OHIM.
Approximately 41,000 Romanian designs are now available, bringing the total number of designs to more than two million.
Prepared by: Simona Dragoi
For more information, please contact email@example.com.
Source: Romanian PTO
April 2014 News
- Kyrgyzstan Amends Trademark Law
- Amendments to Montenegro’s Trademark Law Enter into Force
- Montenegro and OHIM Sign Cooperation Agreement
- Romania Joins DesignView
- New EU Customs Enforcement Regulation: Implementation Update
- Slovenia: Patent Applications Increase, Trademark and Design Applications Decrease in 2013
- Slovenia: Number of Customs Detentions, Value of Detained Goods Increase in 2013
- Serbian Customs Seize Counterfeit Kids Clothing Sets
- Romanian Customs Seize Counterfeit Puzzles, Toys