Montenegro and OHIM Sign Cooperation Agreement
The Office for Harmonization in the Internal Market (OHIM) and the Montenegrin Intellectual Property Office have recently signed an agreement identifying areas for future cooperation between the two offices.
The agreement covers various activities within the framework of OHIM’s International Cooperation Program approved last February. Among other things, Montenegro will work towards joining TMview, Designview and TMclass, and will also take part in training activities organized by OHIM.
Prepared by: Jelena Jankovic
For more information, please contact email@example.com.
April 2014 News
- Kyrgyzstan Amends Trademark Law
- Amendments to Montenegro’s Trademark Law Enter into Force
- Montenegro and OHIM Sign Cooperation Agreement
- Romania Joins DesignView
- New EU Customs Enforcement Regulation: Implementation Update
- Slovenia: Patent Applications Increase, Trademark and Design Applications Decrease in 2013
- Slovenia: Number of Customs Detentions, Value of Detained Goods Increase in 2013
- Serbian Customs Seize Counterfeit Kids Clothing Sets
- Romanian Customs Seize Counterfeit Puzzles, Toys