Ukraine Gets Cyrillic Domain
At the meeting of its board of directors on February 28, the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN) delegated the Cyrillic domain .??? (.ukr) to Ukraine.
The representatives of the Ukrainian Network Information Center (UANIC), the official administrator of the .??? domain name, said the registration process is expected to begin this summer.
The priority right for registration will be given to state authorities and companies holding trademark registrations.
Prepared by: Maya Kryvoshei
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Source: Ukrainian Independent Information Agency — UNIAN
March 2013 News
- Bulgarian PTO Rules in Favor of Serbian Chips Producer in Trademark Opposition Case against Macedonian Competitor
- McDonald's "Chicken Bacon" Trademark Rejected in Russia
- Japan Launches Patent Prosecution Highway with Poland, EAPO
- Ukraine Gets Cyrillic Domain
- Polish Artists Protest against Copyright Law Amendments
- Romanian PTO Joins Seniority Project
- Turkmenistan to Establish State Service of Intellectual Property
- Macedonian Customs Seize Spare Motorcycle Parts, Apparel, Sneakers, Perfumes
- Romanian Customs Seize EUR 1 M Worth of Counterfeits
- Bulgarian Customs Seize Counterfeit Perfumes, Sneakers, Apparel