PETOŠEVIĆ Croatia Team Meets INTA CEO in Zagreb
On October 4, 2022, PETOŠEVIĆ Croatia team members attended the “Meet INTA’s CEO in Zagreb” event organized at a hotel in the Croatian capital.
The meeting was attended by PETOŠEVIĆ Croatia Head of Office Ivan Kos, Senior Trademark and Patent Paralegal Grozdana Topolnjak, Search Analyst Coordinator Mary Vučajnk and Office Manager Helena Stančić, as well as trademark professionals from other local law firms that are INTA members.
Besides discussing the upcoming INTA 2022 Leadership Meeting and the 2023 Annual Meeting, the local INTA members also had a chance to bring up trademark-related issues they and their clients often face in Croatia. The INTA CEO Etienne Sanz de Acedo later presented and discussed the issues during his meeting with the Croatian IPO and local court representatives.
For more information, please contact Ivan Kos at our Croatia office.
November 2022 News
- Ukrainian IPO Reorganizes and Transitions to UKRNOIPI, Online Filing System Re-Launched
- EPO Sets Start of Unitary Patent Transitional Measures to January 1, 2023
- Changes to Madrid System Regulations Enter into Force
- Holiday Recess for Hungarian IPO
- Hungarian Customs Detain Fake Apparel
- Ukraine Introduces TSG Protection
- New Copyright Law Enters into Force in Moldova
- New Implementing Regulations of the Trademark Law Enter into Force in Romania
- Montenegro Joined EPO: What Does that Mean for Patent Holders?
- Hungarian Customs Detain Fake Accessories
- Serbian Customs Detain Fake Apparel