PETOŠEVIĆ Highly Ranked in Chambers & Partners Guide
Mar 31 2021 - 13:49
The 2021 Chambers & Partners Guide for Europe, one of the top publications on legal industry rankings, recently recognized PETOŠEVIĆ offices and practitioners in three jurisdictions.
PETOŠEVIĆ was ranked as follows:
Serbia — Intellectual Property — Band 1
Montenegro — Corporate/Commercial — Band 3
North Macedonia — Intellectual Property — Spotlight Table
Regional Manager for Western Balkans Mihajlo Zatezalo was recognized as an Eminent Practitioner in Serbia.
For more information and to read testimonials about PETOŠEVIĆ and our team, please visit our Rankings page.
Read more Company related IP news, get our latest IP news or browse IP News Eastern Europe Archives.
March 2021 News
- EAPO Launches Pharmaceutical Register
- Uzbekistan Introduces Measures to Improve IPR Protection System
- Russian Trademark and Design Filing Activity Grows in 2019
- Ukrainian Cyber Police Shut Down Illegal Streaming Service
- Kazakh Officials Shut Down Production of Fake Spirits
- Hungarian Officials Detain Fake Electronic Devices
- Romanian Customs Detain Fake Perfumes, Headphones
- Serbian Customs Detain Fake Apparel
- Russia Introduces Measures against Discriminatory Internet Censorship
- Czech, Serbian and Slovak National Patent Data Added to PATENTSCOPE
- Hungarian Officials Detain Fake Sneakers
- Serbian Customs Detain Fake Accessories and Labels
- Belarusian Authorities Seize Six Tons of Counterfeit Butter