PETOŠEVIĆ Kazakhstan and Astana Hub Sign Cooperation Agreement
PETOŠEVIĆ Kazakhstan and Astana Hub, which offers business development programs to companies and startups in the field of information technology, have recently signed a one-year cooperation agreement, under which PETOŠEVIĆ Kazakhstan will support tech startups by providing intellectual property information and advice through consultations, presentations and various educational events.
Astana Hub was created in November 2018 as part of the Digital Kazakhstan state program, which is to be implemented in the period 2018-2022 and which aims to contribute to the digital modernization of the country.
Under our IP2START® initiative, lawyers from our offices across the firm provide free initial IP advice to new entrepreneurs who may not know much about the opportunities that the IP system offers and may not have enough resources to hire a lawyer. We help startups devise an action plan to protect their ideas, products or services, increase the value of their IP assets, and develop an effective IP strategy to grow their business.
Prepared by: Dayana Auezova
For more information, please contact email@example.com.
September 2020 News
- How Brexit Will Impact Your IP Rights
- Ukraine Amends Trademark Law
- Ukraine Amends Industrial Design Law
- Owners of Romanian TMs and IRs Designating Romania Invited to Specify the Scope of Goods and Services by September 30
- Croatian IPO Amends Official Fee Structure
- Hungarian Officials Shut Down Illegal Streaming Service