IAM Patent 1000 Recognizes Three PETOŠEVIĆ Offices and Practitioners for Excellent Patent Work
The IAM Patent 1000 – The World’s Leading Patent Professionals 2020 rankings were recently published, recognizing PETOŠEVIĆ offices and practitioners in three jurisdictions.
The IAM Patent 1000 is published by IAM, a leading IP business information provider and the sister publication of the World Trademark Review. Banding includes Gold, Silver, and Bronze bands or just a Recommendation without a band in some countries.
PETOŠEVIĆ was ranked as follows:
The guide shined a spotlight on three PETOŠEVIĆ practitioners for excellent patent work:
For more information and to read testimonials about PETOŠEVIĆ and our practitioners, please visit our Awards page.
July 2020 News
- How to Register a Trademark in Russia – a Quick Guide
- Poland Introduces Specialized IP Courts, New Types of Court Actions
- Ukraine to Introduce Research Exemption to Patent Law
- Russian GI Law to Enter into Force Soon
- More Patent Validations and Utility Model Applications in Hungary in 2019
- Kazakhstan Launches App for Checking Alcoholic Drinks’ Authenticity
- Kazakh Officials Seize Fake Sneakers