PETOŠEVIĆ to Hold IP Workshop for Startups in Belgrade
On February 22, 2019, PETOŠEVIĆ Serbia lawyers will hold a two-hour workshop on IP basics for new entrepreneurs and startups at Share Square, a coworking space in the capital of Belgrade.
The presentations and Q&A sessions will be held by Associates Sara Radić and Ana Opalić, and will mainly focus on trademark and industrial design rights – the basics, benefits and registration processes.
This workshop is part of a broader initiative at PETOŠEVIĆ to support and advance IP rights protection in Eastern Europe and the Russian-speaking region by helping startups and new entrepreneurs identify their IP assets and develop effective IP strategies in the early stages of their businesses.
To register for the workshop, please click here.
February 2019 News
- The Birth of North Macedonia
- Kosovo Appellate Court Confirms National Exhaustion of Rights Is Applicable
- Hungary Amends Official Fee Structure and Amounts for Trademark-Related Services
- Slovenian Administrative Court Confirms IPO Should Accept SPC Recalculation Requests
- Albania Accedes to Locarno and Vienna Agreements
- Macedonia Joins Global Brand and Global Design Databases
- Uzbekistan: New Labeling Requirements for 54 Types of Goods
- Serbian Customs Seize Fake Apparel, Perfume, Labels