Slobodan Petošević to Co-Chair INTA’s 2017 Annual Meeting
Slobodan Petošević, the CEO of PETOŠEVIĆ Group, will co-chair the upcoming 139th INTA Annual Meeting in Barcelona, Spain, alongside Jomarie Fredericks, Deputy General Counsel and Chief Intellectual Property Counsel at Rotary International.
“The 2017 INTA Annual Meeting will be like no INTA Annual before,” said Slobodan Petošević. “For the first time, such a large meeting (9,000 – 10,000 attendees are expected) will be held in southern Europe. Also, for the first time, there will be no headquarters hotel. Instead, the headquarters will be at the Fira Gran Via Convention Center. Surely, this event is not to be missed by the majority of trademark professionals worldwide. In addition, the European location of the meeting will hopefully attract more European members, compared to a ‘standard’ Annual Meeting in the US,” concluded Slobodan.
The annual meeting will take place from May 20-24, 2017 and most of the activities will be held at the Fira Gran Via Convention Center.
For more information, please contact Slobodan Petošević.
November 2016 News
- Russian Appellate Court Upholds LinkedIn Block in Russia for Personal Data Law Infringement
- Kyrgyzstan Simplifies Trade Name Registration Procedure
- Slovenia, Lithuania Move Closer to Ratification of UPC Agreement
- Russia Considers Trademark Opposition System
- Russia Drafting Amendments to Cease and Desist Letter Procedure
- Ukrainian Cyber Police Shut Down Movie Streaming Websites
- Hungarian Officials Seize 4,000 Bottles of Fake Perfume
- Fake Watches and Toys Destroyed in Bulgaria
- Ukrainian Officials Seize Fake Sneakers and Cell Phones
- Romanian Customs Seize Fake Pencil Cases
- EC: Macedonia Moderately Prepared in IP Area