Romanian Customs Seize Fake Pencil Cases
On October 19, 2016, Romanian officials at the Border Customs Office of Constanta, the port city on the coast of Romania, seized 53,900 pencil cases believed to infringe the Burberry® trademark.
The goods, the total value of which is estimated at EUR 162,000 (USD 173,000), originated in China and were intended for a company located in the town of Râmnicu Vâlcea in central Romania.
Prepared by: Roxana Sârghi
For more information, please contact email@example.com.
Source: Romanian Customs
November 2016 News
- Russian Appellate Court Upholds LinkedIn Block in Russia for Personal Data Law Infringement
- Kyrgyzstan Simplifies Trade Name Registration Procedure
- Slovenia, Lithuania Move Closer to Ratification of UPC Agreement
- Russia Considers Trademark Opposition System
- Russia Drafting Amendments to Cease and Desist Letter Procedure
- Ukrainian Cyber Police Shut Down Movie Streaming Websites
- Hungarian Officials Seize 4,000 Bottles of Fake Perfume
- Fake Watches and Toys Destroyed in Bulgaria
- Ukrainian Officials Seize Fake Sneakers and Cell Phones
- Romanian Customs Seize Fake Pencil Cases
- EC: Macedonia Moderately Prepared in IP Area