Slovenian Customs Seize Over Seven Tons of Fake Shisha Tobacco
Slovenian customs officials at the port of Koper in southwestern Slovenia recently seized over 1,000 boxes of shisha tobacco bearing a well-known trademark, weighing 7.2 tons. The goods, which were seized on two occasions, were intended for recipients in the Czech Republic through a distribution chain in Serbia.
PETOŠEVIĆ Slovenia represented the trademark holder in these cases, in which destruction decisions were issued, and all counterfeit items have already been destroyed.
By: Barbara Mencin
For more information, please contact Barbara Mencin at our Slovenia office.
October 2019 News
- New Trademark Law in Turkmenistan Introduces Important Changes
- Mattel Inc. Overcomes Obstacle to Barbie® Trademark Registration in Ukraine
- Uzbekistan Amends Pharmaceutical Licensing Regulation
- Serbia Tops Greenfield FDI Performance Index 2019
- Serbia: New Customs Regulations Harmonized with EU Acquis, All the While New FTA with EAEU
- Slovenian Customs Seize Over Seven Tons of Fake Shisha Tobacco
- Hungarian Customs Seize Fake Furniture