Hungarian Customs Seize Fake Furniture
The Hungarian National Tax and Customs Administration (NTCA) officials recently seized furniture infringing several trademarks, including Chanel®, Louis Vuitton® and Gucci®, in a warehouse in Hajdú-Bihar county in eastern Hungary.
The NTCA officials seized the goods while making a trap purchase of the furniture advertised and offered for sale on social media. The seized goods, including beds, chests of drawers, cupboards, bedside tables and sofa sets, are estimated to be worth approximately EUR 9,000 (USD 9,800).
Prepared by: Erika Farkas
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Source: Hungarian National Tax and Customs Administration website
October 2019 News
- New Trademark Law in Turkmenistan Introduces Important Changes
- Mattel Inc. Overcomes Obstacle to Barbie® Trademark Registration in Ukraine
- Uzbekistan Amends Pharmaceutical Licensing Regulation
- Serbia Tops Greenfield FDI Performance Index 2019
- Serbia: New Customs Regulations Harmonized with EU Acquis, All the While New FTA with EAEU
- Slovenian Customs Seize Over Seven Tons of Fake Shisha Tobacco
- Hungarian Customs Seize Fake Furniture