WIPO Launches Madrid Monitor, Discontinues ROMARIN
On January 1, 2018, World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) launched its new international trademark monitoring tool, Madrid Monitor, replacing the previous tool ROMARIN (Read-Only-Memory of Madrid Active Registry Information) and its accompanying tools Madrid e-Alert and Madrid Real-time Status.
Like ROMARIN, Madrid Monitor allows users to track the status of all international trademark applications and registrations under the Madrid System. The new tool is simplified, streamlined and includes a number of new features. Madrid Monitor also provides access to the WIPO Gazette of International Marks, the official publication of the Madrid System.
Prepared by: Djurdja Krivokapić
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
February 2018 News
- PETOŠEVIĆ Russia Assists in Fake Car Lamp Crackdown
- Russian Court Says Parallel Imports Do Not Constitute Trademark Infringement
- EPO Amends EPC Rule on Payment of Renewal Fees
- CJEU Confirms SPC Term Can be Recalculated
- Latvia Ratifies UPC Agreement
- Chili v. Paprika: Hungarian Media Companies in Trademark Clash
- EUIPO, Member States IPOs Clarify Representation of New Types of Trademarks
- WIPO Launches Madrid Monitor, Discontinues ROMARIN
- Romania Clarifies Maintenance and Registration Policy for .ro Domains
- Reorganized Ukrainian Supreme Court Starts Operating
- US Announces Partial GSP Suspension for Ukraine Due to Poor IPR Protection
- Romanian Customs Seize Fake Clothes, Footwear, Perfume
- Serbian Customs Seize Fake Candy, Fabric, Apparel