New Official Fees in Russia from October 6
On September 29, 2017, the Russian Federal Service for Intellectual Property (Rospatent) published the revised schedule of patent and trademark fees taking effect on October 6, 2017. Also, an important novelty is that the fee payment deadline was shortened from four to two months after the notification date.
Certain patent fees have doubled, such as official fees for patent annuities and the fee for filing a patent application, while the patent grant fee was slightly increased.
The official fees for trademark-related matters have not increased significantly, but the amendments include an additional fee for each class over five for trademark filing, registration and renewal.
Prepared by: Tatyana Kulikova
For more information, please contact Tatyana Kulikova at our Russia office.
October 2017 News
- EU Trademark Law Reform: Second Set of Changes Enters into Force
- Bulgarian Government Approves UPC Provisional Application Protocol
- New Official Fees in Russia from October 6
- Ukraine–EU Association Agreement Enters into Force
- Ukrainian Authorities Bust Steroid Counterfeiters
- Romanian Officials Seize EUR 42,000 Worth of Counterfeit Goods
- Serbian Customs Seize Fake Apparel, Footwear
- Fake Apparel, Sneakers, Accessories Destroyed in Serbia