Serbian Customs Seize Fake Apparel, Footwear
On September 18, 2017, while inspecting two separate courier service vehicles on the E-761 highway in south-central Serbia, customs officials seized over 1,000 items, mostly sweatpants, jeans, sneakers and shoes, believed to infringe the Adidas®, Nike®, Roberto Cavalli®, Louis Vuitton® and Levi’s® trademarks.
Prepared by: Djurdja Krivokapić
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Source: Serbian Customs
October 2017 News
- EU Trademark Law Reform: Second Set of Changes Enters into Force
- Bulgarian Government Approves UPC Provisional Application Protocol
- New Official Fees in Russia from October 6
- Ukraine–EU Association Agreement Enters into Force
- Ukrainian Authorities Bust Steroid Counterfeiters
- Romanian Officials Seize EUR 42,000 Worth of Counterfeit Goods
- Serbian Customs Seize Fake Apparel, Footwear
- Fake Apparel, Sneakers, Accessories Destroyed in Serbia