Kyrgyz PTO Introduces E-Filing Service
The Kyrgyz Patent Office has recently launched electronic filing of IP rights applications.
At present it is not possible to electronically sign the online forms, so it is still necessary to file a paper application along with the electronic one. This will be necessary until the introduction of digital signatures, which is expected by the end of 2017.
Prepared by: Djurdja Krivokapić
For more information, please contact email@example.com.
Source: Kyrgyz State Service of Intellectual Property and Innovation
September 2017 News
- Bulgaria Adopts New Ordinance on Industrial Property Representatives
- Bulgaria Drafts Amendments to GI Legislation
- Lithuania and Estonia Ratify UPC Agreement, Slovenia Signs Protocol on Privileges and Immunities
- Kyrgyz PTO Introduces E-Filing Service
- EUIPO and OECD Identify Albania and Ukraine as Key Transit Points for EU-Bound Counterfeits
- Website Listing Infringing Online Resources Launched in Ukraine
- Hungarian Officials Seize EUR 135,000 Worth of Fake Toys
- Serbian Customs Seize Fake Labels, Apparel
- Fake Sneakers and Sweatpants Destroyed in Serbia