EPO, Lithuania Sign Agreement on Search Fee Reduction
EPO and Lithuanian PTO have recently signed an agreement on reduction of the search fee for certain applicants from Lithuania, aiming to increase patent filings and promote innovation.
The reduction applies to searches that EPO carries out on national filings by small and medium-sized enterprises, universities and independent inventors.
In December 2015, EPO’s Administrative Council decided to make it possible for member states, which are eligible for support under the cooperation policy, to obtain a refund of the search fee at a rate of 75 percent.
By: Jelena Jankovic
For more information, please contact email@example.com.
March 2016 News
- New EUTM Regulation: Implications for Goods in Transit
- Russia to Start Compulsory Licensing of Foreign Medicine?
- EPO, Lithuania Sign Agreement on Search Fee Reduction
- Kosovo Amends Industrial Design Law
- New Law on Geographical Indications Enters into Force in Kosovo
- Serbia to Amend Law on Protection of Topographies of Semiconductor Products
- Ukrainian Police Seize Fake Sportswear
- EPAL Warns Against Counterfeit Pallets Coming from Ukraine
- Slovenia: Number of Customs Detentions Decrease, Value of Detained Goods Increase in 2015
- Romanian Customs Seize EUR 380,000 Worth of Counterfeits
- Serbian Customs Seize Fake Apparel, Footwear