Romanian Customs Seize Fake Toys, Sunglasses Worth Over EUR 6M
From March 20-23, 2015, the Romanian customs officials made several seizures of counterfeit goods, the total value of which is estimated at EUR 6,487,600 (USD 6,948,480).
The seized products included toys and sunglasses believed to infringe My Little Pony, Thomas & Friends, Lego, Hello Kitty, Disney, Angry Birds, Sponge Bob and Ray Ban trademarks.
The seizures were made at the port of Constanta, southern Romania. The goods originated in China and were intended for Romanian companies.
Prepared by: Roxana Sarghi
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Source: Romanian Customs
April 2015 News
- Ukrainian Painter Files Copyright Infringement Lawsuit against Local Businesswoman
- 12,000 Pairs of Fake Sneakers Destroyed in Serbia
- Ukrainian Police Seize 30 Tons of Fake Alcohol
- Russia Amends Customs Legislation
- Serbian Customs Seize 100,000 Fake Sneaker Labels
- Romanian Customs Seize Fake Toys, Sunglasses Worth Over EUR 6M
- Slovenia: Number of Customs Detentions Increase, Value of Detained Goods Decrease in 2014
- Slovenian IPO Expands Electronic Filing Services