Slovenian IPO Expands Electronic Filing Services
On November 5, 2014, the Slovenian Intellectual Property Office (SIPO) launched an online system for electronic filing of national trademark and design applications.
On February 16, 2015, the SIPO expanded the system by introducing the possibility to electronically file applications for the transfer of rights (trademarks and designs), recordal of the owner’s data (trademarks and designs), renewal of trademarks and designs, as well as the opposition against the registration of a trademark.
The system is accessible on SIPO’s website, but it is currently available in Slovenian only.
The SIPO developed the online system in cooperation with the Office for Harmonization in the Internal Market (OHIM).
By: Tatjana Simovic
For more information, please contact Tatjana Simovic at our Slovenia office.
Source: Slovenian PTO
April 2015 News
- Ukrainian Painter Files Copyright Infringement Lawsuit against Local Businesswoman
- 12,000 Pairs of Fake Sneakers Destroyed in Serbia
- Ukrainian Police Seize 30 Tons of Fake Alcohol
- Russia Amends Customs Legislation
- Serbian Customs Seize 100,000 Fake Sneaker Labels
- Romanian Customs Seize Fake Toys, Sunglasses Worth Over EUR 6M
- Slovenia: Number of Customs Detentions Increase, Value of Detained Goods Decrease in 2014
- Slovenian IPO Expands Electronic Filing Services