Russia Joins DesignView
The industrial design data of the Federal Service for Intellectual Property of Russia (Rospatent) has been integrated into the DesignView, online database and search tool created to provide free access to data on designs registered in all participating national offices.
There are now 23 participating offices, and more than 55,000 Russian designs are now available, bringing the total number of designs to 2.7 million.
Prepared by: Jelena Jankovic
For more information, please contact email@example.com.
December 2014 News
- Russia Joins DesignView
- Armenian Domain Name in Local Script Passes ICANN String Evaluation
- Authorities Shut Down 292 Websites Selling Counterfeits
- Authorities Bust Drug Counterfeiters Operating in Austria, Hungary, Great Britain
- Romanian Customs Seize EUR 360,000 Worth of Counterfeits
- Hungarian Customs Seize EUR 71,000 Worth of Counterfeit Sweaters
- EC: Serbia Made Moderate Progress in IP Area in 2014
- Kazakhstan To Join WTO in Early 2015
- New Food Labeling Rules Enter into Force in EU