Romanian Customs Seize EUR 360,000 Worth of Counterfeits
In the time period November 19 – December 9, 2014, the Romanian customs officials seized belts, footwear, elastic bracelets, watches and wallets believed to be counterfeit, the total value of which is estimated at more than 360,000 EUR (USD 448,000).
The seized goods are believed to infringe the Ferrari, Hermes, Coco Chanel, Rainbow Loom, Rocky and Ice Watch trademarks.
The seizures were made in the capital city of Bucharest and at the port of Constanta, eastern Romania. The goods originated in Turkey and China and were intended for Romanian companies.
Prepared by: Roxana Sarghi
For more information, please contact email@example.com.
Source: Romanian Customs
December 2014 News
- Russia Joins DesignView
- Armenian Domain Name in Local Script Passes ICANN String Evaluation
- Authorities Shut Down 292 Websites Selling Counterfeits
- Authorities Bust Drug Counterfeiters Operating in Austria, Hungary, Great Britain
- Romanian Customs Seize EUR 360,000 Worth of Counterfeits
- Hungarian Customs Seize EUR 71,000 Worth of Counterfeit Sweaters
- EC: Serbia Made Moderate Progress in IP Area in 2014
- Kazakhstan To Join WTO in Early 2015
- New Food Labeling Rules Enter into Force in EU