Poland and China Launch Patent Prosecution Highway Program
On July 1, the Patent Office of the Republic of Poland (PPO) and the State Intellectual Property Office of the People’s Republic of China (SIPO) launched the pilot Patent Prosecution Highway (PPH) program.
The pilot program will last for two years, ending on June 30, 2015, after which it can be extended.
The PPH program enables each participating office to use the work already done by the other office, which avoids duplication of work and accelerates the patent-granting procedure.
Prepared by: Jelena Jankovic
For more information, please contact email@example.com.
August 2013 News
- Croatia Amends Patent Legislation
- New Laws on Medicines and Medical Devices Enter into force in Croatia
- Croatia Amends Customs Regulations
- Amendments to Hungarian Patent Law Explained
- Poland and China Launch Patent Prosecution Highway Program
- New GI Law Enters into Force in Kosovo
- Georgia PTO Publishes Special IP Gazette with Geographical Indications
- Ukraine to Introduce New Prescription-Drug Monitoring System
- Romanian Customs Seize EUR 2M Worth of Counterfeits
- Serbian Customs Seize Counterfeit Apparel, Anti-Impotence Drugs
- Bulgaria Customs Seize Fake Perfumes, Belts, Sweaters