Kazakhstan Cyrillic Domain Passes ICANN String Evaluation
On September 8, 2011, the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN) announced that Kazakhstan has successfully passed the second stage in the process of obtaining a Cyrillic country code top-level domain (ccTLD) .қаз (kaz).
Kazakhstan is now awaiting the final step in the process, the domain delegation.
For more information, please contact Jelena Jankovic at our Balkan Regional Office.
September 2011 News
- Kosovo New Patent and Industrial Design Laws Explained
- Forbes Sues Russian Firm Over Fake Edition
- Oscar-Winning Director Sues Czech File-Hosting Site for Breach of Copyright
- Russian Home Appliance Manufacturer Files Complaint Against Samsung
- Czech Supreme Court Rules Against Entrepreneur Who Claimed Copyright to Popular Board Game
- Turkmenistan New Law on Plant Variety Protection
- Kazakhstan Cyrillic Domain Passes ICANN String Evaluation
- Kazakhstan Accedes to Patent Law Treaty
- Up to 30 Percent of Russia’s Key Retail Goods Counterfeit
- Macedonian Customs Seize Tommy Hilfiger, Armani, Gucci, Sony Counterfeits
- Kosovo Customs Destroy Gant, Lacoste, Puma, Prada Counterfeits
- Bulgarian Customs Seize Hermes, Armani, D&G, Moschino Counterfeits
- Ukrainian Customs Seize Soccer Balls with Euro 2012 Marks
- Croatian Customs Office Rijeka Actively Seizing Counterfeits
- Unlicensed Software Seized in Bulgaria